- Course: Various Desserts
Bibingka royale ingredients
- 3 Eggs
- 3⁄4 c Sugar
- 1 1⁄2 c coconut milk
- 2 c flour
- 4 t baking powder
- 2 T butter, melted
- Coconut, grated, to taste
- butter, melted
- Cheese (opt), shredded
Cooking Bibingka royale
1. Beat the eggs in a bowl until light and creamy.
2. In a larger bowl dissolve the sugar in half of the coconut milk.
3. Mixi and sift the flour and baking powder in a bowl and add by spoonfulls to the sugar-coconut milk mixture.
4. Add the rest of the coconut milk alternately with the dry ingredients and beat well.
5. Then add the eggs and the butter.
6. Greasei a cake pan and pour in the mixture.
7. Bakei at 350f for 50 min. when done, remove from pan, brush the top with butter, sprinkle with sugar, coconut, and optional shredded cheese.
8. Serve with almost anything.
9. One of my recipes stolen from my maids, in taga-tay philippines.
10. Kelly bergin, enjoy! v.
11. bergin [asian fan].