Beef choufleur ingredients
- 1 lb Round Steak (sliced 1/3"
- 1 Sml Hd. Cauliflower
- 2 T margarine or butter
- 1 Clv Garlic (minced)
- 1 Green Pepper (sliced ¾")
- 1⁄4 c soy sauce
- 2 T Cornstarch
- 1⁄2 t Sugar
- 1 c Green onions w/tops (sliced)
- 1 1⁄2 c Beef broth
- 3 c Rice (hot cooked)
Cooking Beef choufleur
1. From the kitchen of: gary & margie hartford [eugene or] serves 6 cut meat into ½ inch squares.
2. Separate cauliflower into flowerettes (about 4 cups).
3. Browni meat in butter about 5 minutes.
4. Add cauliflower, green peppers, soy sauce, and garlic.
5. Stiri lightly to coat vegetables with soy sauce.
6. Cover pan and simmer until vegetables are barley tender, about 10 minutes.
7. Blend cornstarch, sugar and beef broth.
8. Add to meat mixture with green onions.
9. Cook, stirring constantly , until thoroughly heated and sauce is thickened.
10. Serve over beds of fluffy rice.