Ahi Tuna Salad
Ahi Tuna Salad ingredients
- 1 1⁄2 lb tuna steak
- 1⁄2 c fish marinade
- 2 T lowfat plain yogurt
- 2 T Low fat mayonnaise
- 2 T Onions; chopped fine
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice only, per serving of fish
- 2 clv caramelized garlic
- 1 T sweet pickle relish per serving of fish
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
Cooking Ahi Tuna Salad
1. Marinatei tuna for an hour in the refrigerator.
2. Preheat the grill.
3. Grilli the tuna on high for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
4. Lower the heat and cook until tuna reaches the desired doneness.
5. Remove the tuna and allow to cool slightly.
6. Slice, then toss with yogurt, mayonnaise, onion, lemon,garlic,relish, and tomatoes.
7. Serve open0faced on toasted bread or with salad greens.
8. Nutritional Information Calories 300, Protein 39g, Fat 6 g, Sat Fat 1.